Assistant Professor of Pathology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Pathology
- Associate Dean for Basic Science in the School of Medicine
- Executive Team Member of Duke Center for Applied Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Office Location: Room 127 Davison Building, DUMC 2927, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 672-5088
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.H.A. University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2013
- Ph.D. Duke University School of Medicine, 1993
- Ph.D. Duke University, 1993
In the News
- A New Home for Innovation at the Pratt School (Oct 1, 2021 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Duke, UNC team up to create reusable medical face shields using 3D printing (Apr 3, 2020 | WRAL TechWire)
- Solving Pressing Challenges: 3D Printing of Medical Grade Face Shields (Apr 2, 2020)
- MEDx Spurs Discovery at the Intersection of Medicine and Engineering (Aug 23, 2018 | Giving to DukeHealth)
- Lutz, MW; Crenshaw, D; Welsh-Bohmer, KA; Burns, DK; Roses, AD, New Genetic Approaches to AD: Lessons from APOE-TOMM40 Phylogenetics., Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep, vol 16 no. 5 (2016) [10.1007/s11910-016-0643-8] [abs].
- Crenshaw, DG; Asin, K; Gottschalk, WK; Liang, Z; Zhang, N; Roses, AD, Effects of low doses of pioglitazone on resting-state functional connectivity in conscious rat brain., Plos One, vol 10 no. 2 (2015) [10.1371/journal.pone.0117973] [abs].
- Budur, K; Martenyi, F; Welsh-Bohmer, KA; Burns, DK; Chiang, C; O'Neil, J; Runyan, G; Schuster, J; Crenshaw, DG; Lutz, MW; Metz, CA; Saunders, AM; Yarbrough, D; Yarnall, D; Lai, E; Brannan, SK; Roses, AD, A Pharmacogenetics Supported Clinical Trial to Delay Onset of Mild Cognitive Impairment due to Alzheimer's Disease Using Low Dose Pioglitazone: The Tommorrow Study, Neuropsychopharmacology, vol 39 (2014), pp. S342-S342 [abs].
- Linnertz, C; Anderson, L; Gottschalk, W; Crenshaw, D; Lutz, MW; Allen, J; Saith, S; Mihovilovic, M; Burke, JR; Welsh-Bohmer, KA; Roses, AD; Chiba-Falek, O, The cis-regulatory effect of an Alzheimer's disease-associated poly-T locus on expression of TOMM40 and apolipoprotein E genes., Alzheimers Dement, vol 10 no. 5 (2014), pp. 541-551 [10.1016/j.jalz.2013.08.280] [abs].
- Roses, AD; Saunders, AM; Lutz, MW; Zhang, N; Hariri, AR; Asin, KE; Crenshaw, DG; Budur, K; Burns, DK; Brannan, SK, New applications of disease genetics and pharmacogenetics to drug development., Curr Opin Pharmacol, vol 14 (2014), pp. 81-89 [10.1016/j.coph.2013.12.002] [abs].