Applications for Fall 2023 are now closed. Applications for Spring 2024 will open in October/November 2023.
The program is seeking applicants from:
- School of Medicine (residents, fellows, and third-year medical students)
- School of Nursing (all programs)
- Pratt School of Engineering (graduate students)
- Trinity School (graduate students)
- Law School
- Fuqua School of Business (1st year (second semester only) and 2nd year MBA students)
Exceptional Seniors with design or product development experience may also be considered for Spring (Design Health 2). PhD students and medical trainees will require the permission of their department to participate.
All prospective participants should be willing to commit five to ten hours each week. Participants will receive coaching from experts in medicine, innovation product development processes, entrepreneurship and engineering both internal and external to Duke. Individuals should not enter the program with a specific need or solution in mind; they must be willing to explore several opportunities through a structured discovery process.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com